Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It worked for Obama

Three whole months of unemployment and still no job...not quite what I was expecting to be honest. It's not like I don't have some good experience, or anything to offer... I've got skills!
If you care to look check it out...
So I decided the time has come to start getting a bit more creative. Make myself larger than life! Perhaps an unemployed legend of sorts. I want my resume to hit someones desk and have them already know who I am. Maybe it's time for a Barney Stenson caliber video resume? Maybesome "Hire Deven Morganstern" shirts? A billboard with a live feed to my Twitter account? 30 minute infomercials of me showcasing my talents variety-show style? Sky writers and a Blimp? Man, I just don't know what I need to do!

1 comment:

  1. maybe if you didn't look drunk in your linkedin profile picture...

    ReplyDelete